The evaluation of applicants includes tests of academic proficiency administered during the student’s shadow day visit. Admission decisions will be based upon the applicant’s performance on these tests, their history in previous schools, meeting with the family, observations from the student’s shadow day, and teacher recommendations. Requirements include:
* All parents are required to attend the parent meeting.
- School tour
- Completed application for admission
- Admission screening
- Copy of academic records for the current and previous year
- Teacher recommendation
- Shadow Day Visit (full school day that includes academic assessments)
- Parent Meeting*
- Family photo
- Student photo
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
When all requirements have been met, your child’s admission file is considered complete when all requirements have been met. To be considered for the first round of openings, the entire application process must be completed by the end of January. Admission notification is given on March 1st.